Monday, April 27, 2009

That last post wasn't supposed to pop up, it was supposed to be a draft.

In any event. Getting frustrated by the book project. I just came over to the computer desk from the writing desk because even though I am continually making progress, the book is becoming quite difficult. The premise needs some serious tightening up, and I just don't have the outside perspective from which to tighten. My fear is that it's just too disjointed to work as I want it to, at least with out the story becoming seriously implausible. The problem is, my heart is in the story. Even when my brain cant get in. And its wearing me out, keeping me from smaller projects. I tried to work the premise out on paper tonight, and I think I just have to return to it in the morning and see if it actually helped anything.

I just love these two characters too much to shelve the project. Gah.

Have a meeting with a potential Armchair / Shotgun distributor tomorrow, hopefully that'll go better.

No comments: