Monday, November 24, 2008

So yesterday, I had an experience with an awesome thing, that I can't tell anyone about 'cause that awesome thing is going to become somebody special's Christmas present.

Also was woken up by my land-lord today because my downstairs neighbor, who knows how to get shit done, got him in to look at the heat and the very noisy pipes, and so he came up to make sure things were OK upstairs. Aside from a jarring start to the morning, it should provide me both with heat, and the chance to get to know my neighbor (who I already like) better. We're in the midst of some re-arrangements at the APT, getting the band equipment out and finally setting up the study/living room/library, so... its like getting one's car back from the shop.

2 comments:

LK said...

WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY WHAT THE THING IS? It's not like I read your blog or anything. Obvi.

De.Corday said...

who said it's going to be yours? I haven't bought *john* anything yet, now have I?