Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hectic times abound. some brief updates, whilst i have some real live substantive posts planned for the weekend...

+ Job is driving me a little bit mad. Will explain when I'm not at it. Suffice to say I'm printing out new resumes.

+ Band is doing phenomenal work. The album is mixed, and we have release parties scheduled for June 21 at the National Underground and July 5 at Piano's. Our mastering engineer in Chicago has told us he'll be unable to do the project on schedule, but pointed us towards an engineer in Brooklyn who looks to be equally talented...

+ Going up to the academy this weekend for commencement weekend. I'll be seeing dear friends, Kay will be attending a reunion, it will most likely turn into me sitting on the roof of my beloved old radio station swilling forties with whomever will tolerate me.

+ Waterpipe Theater, an old project I was involved in at the above radio station, is being reborn in New York, as most of us are now living fairly close to one another again. For the time being, at least, we've access to the studios where Kay works as a producer, and we've secured an on air slot at the old station.

No comments: