Friday, October 23, 2009

Awesome people doing awesome things






Cranksgiving is almost upon us. Every year, NYC bike messengers (and other bike-riding folks) compete in a race to grab food from various supermarkets throughout the city. The food is donated to local charities, the victor is victorious, and it is generally just an awesome thing that happens. Maxwell's Demon had the pleasure of helping to throw a pre-party for the race back in 2007, at the now-defunct Last Resort Art Space. Check out the website for more information, and/or to pledge a donation.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
Fatgafepeange

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Gergeli said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing